Savor the Arts Interlude
October 23, 2017 through May 25, 2018
The crowds may be gone but there is still a lot happening in the Midcoast of Maine in the winter season. Enjoy the wonderful museums, galleries and restaurants in the Rockland area in the quieter time of year with our winter version of the Savor the Arts Interlude package. Plan to spend two days at signature museums and two nights relaxing at your choice of accommodations at LimeRock Inn. All guestrooms offer romantic accommodations, some with fireplaces and/or whirlpool tubs. The package is available October 23, 2016 through May 25, 2017 for any two Wednesday through Saturday nights.
The Savor the Arts Quiet Season package:
- Two nights (Wednesday to Saturday) stay at LimeRock Inn.
- A hearty and beautifully presented breakfast for two each morning.
- Two tickets to each of the following museums: Farnsworth Art Museum & Wyeth Center, Center For Maine Contemporary Art and Owl's Head Transportation Museum .
- A self-guided itinerary and map of Knox County Lighthouses to enjoy at your own pace.
- A self-guided tour of Rockland galleries and gallery map (availability and hours may vary)
- A $50 Midcoast Money voucher to enjoy dinner at your choice of Rockland-Camden area restaurants
- Two matted photos suitable for framing of quintessential Midcoast Maine scenes offered by local innkeepers/photographers.
- Two night packages start at $380 per couple plus 9% lodging tax and the price will vary by date and room selection.*
*Package must be requested at the time of booking an cannot be combined with any other offers.