Savor the Arts of Summer
June 1, 2017 - October 22, 2017
The Savor the Arts of Maine's Midcoast package combines lighthouse, museum and gallery tours, photos from local artists and dinner on the town with luxury accommodations.
Plan to spend three days at signature museums and three nights relaxing at LimeRock Inn. Add in lighthouse and gallery tours, great restaurants, gifts from local photographers and a collection of offers valued at more than $430, and you've got one perfect package for exploring the arts in Maine's Midcoast.
The Savor the Arts In-Season package includes:
- Three nights at LimeRock Inn.
- A hearty and beautifully presented breakfast for two each morning.
- Two tickets to each of the following museums: Farnsworth Art Museum and Wyeth Center, Maine Lighthouse Museum, Owl's Head Transportation Museum.
- A self-guided itinerary and map of Knox County Lighthouses to enjoy at your own pace.
- A Maine Wine Guild map to explore Midcoast wineries
- A $50 Midcoast Money voucher to enjoy dinner at your choice of Rockland-Camden area restaurants
- Two matted photos suitable for framing of quintessential Midcoast Maine scenes offered by local innkeepers/photographers.
- A special collection of value offers for savings exclusive to Historic Inns of Rockland guests from Rockland and Camden area restaurants (offering free apps, desserts or special offers), stores (offering discounts), spas (offering discounts) and attractions (offering discounted or half price tickets). The value collection represents more than $430 in savings. Please click HERE to see a sample of the offerings.
All this starting at $597 per couple, plus 9% lodging tax from June 1 to October 22, 2017.* The price will vary by date and room selection. (Holidays and festival weeks are not available).
* All packages must be requested at the time of booking and may not be combined with other offers.