Savor the Adventure
June 1, 2017 - October 22, 2017
Come learn why Rockland was named among the top outdoor adventure towns in the country by National Geographic Traveler Magazine. This three-night package combines fun on land and sea along with self-guided lighthouse tours, and a collection of value offers worth more than $430 in savings with luxury accommodations.
The Savor the Adventure of Midcoast Maine Package, offered from June 1st through October 22nd, 2017, includes a long list of inclusions, as we have negotiated specially discounted admissions to a host of adventures for everyone from golfers to sailors and even fly fishermen (and women!). Add box lunches, dinners at restaurants offering locally-sourced cuisine, lighthouse and wine tours to the mix, and you've got the perfect three day itinerary for exploring the Rockland-Camden area.
The Savor the Adventure Package includes:
- Three nights' lodging at LimeRock Inn.
- A hearty breakfast for two each morning of your stay to fuel you for the day
- Two box lunches to enjoy on one day
- A Maine Wine Guild Map to enjoy a self-guided wine tasting tour
- A Lighthouse Tour itinerary and map for a self-guided tour at your own pace
- A $50 Midcoast Money voucher to enjoy dinner at a choice of restaurants in Rockland or Camden.
- A drawstring backpack filled with a special collection of value offers for savings exclusive to our guests from Rockland and Camden area restaurants (offering free apps, desserts or special offers), stores (offering discounts), spas (offering discounts) and attractions (offering discounted or half price tickets). The value collection represents more than $430 in savings. Please click HERE to see a sample of the offerings.
All this starting at $557 per couple (plus ME tax). Price will vary by date and room selection. (Holidays and festival weeks are not available).
*All packages must be requested at the time of booking and cannot be combined with any other offers.