15th Annual Pies on Parade
January 27, 2019
Rockland, Maine, dubbed Pie Town USA by the Food Network, is living up to its name as planning is already underway for the 15th annual pie-a-thon to celebrate National Pie Day (National Pie Day is celebrated each year on Jan 23rd). The town of Rockland, ME will go pie-crazy on Sunday, January 27, 2019 from 1:00 - 4:00pm when the Historic Inns of Rockland are joined by as many as 25 additional Rockland and Camden, ME businesses and restaurants to welcome hungry pie eaters to the town for the 15th Annual Pies on Parade Pie Tour. Hungry pie lovers will sample more than 50 different pies at 25 or more businesses, restaurants and inns throughout Rockland.
Why go home pie-eyed at the end of the event? Consider a two night package getaway at LimeRock Inn. The package includes the following:
- Two guaranteed tickets to the biggest pie event in New England
- Two personal pies baked just for you
- One 2019 commemorative Pies on Parade poster
- A $50 Midcoast Money voucher for dinner on Saturday at a choice of many area restaurants.
- Invitation to a Wine and Pie tasting at the Wine Seller Saturday, from 3:30-5:30 pm with exclusive tasting from 3-3:30 pm
- Complimentary access to Maine Lighthouse Museum opening on Sunday, at 11:30am which will feature Lite Pies
- Invitation to our Silent Auction from 5:00 - 7:00 pm on Saturday the 27th.
- Other Pie-themed events - TBA
Book a 3rd night and get 25% discount on the 3rd night. The Two-Night Packages start at $433* single or double occupancy plus 9% lodging tax. *Specific policies for cancellations, advanced deposits, check in and check out times vary with individual inn. Package cannot be combined with any other discounts.
One night packages are also available for Sunday, Jan 27, 2019 only including one night accommodations, a post-pie tour breakfast, two tickets to the Pie Tour, 2019 commemorative posted two personal pies. One night packages will only be accepted for booking after January 15, 2019.