Land & Sea
Guests can combine a Maine Windjammer Cruise with a two consecutive-night stay and receive a 10% discount off your stay at the inn and exclusive discounts to local businesses when booked in advance. The Land & Sea Package offers total travel flexibility, and it's easy too! Simply start by booking a cruise using this link and decide which of the windjammer fleet fits your needs and how long a cruise fits your schedule. Tell your reservationist that you are interested in adding the Land & Sea two-night land package. We'll take it from there.
Here's all you'll get in the Land & Sea Package
On Sea: A Windjammer cruise with all meals included.
- Two consecutive-night stay in the room of your choice.
- Hearty, gourmet breakfast each morning.
- Discounted activities to enjoy your time in the Rockland area when booked in advance. Discounts are not available if added at or after check-in.
A la Carte Options:
- Enjoy a long hot shower at Rheal Day Spa when you get off the boat. Sign up for additional spa services with a 10% discount. Luggage storage is available until check in.
- Additional discounted spa services at Rheal Day Spa or SkinKlinic (based on availability best to reserve prior to sail)
- Discounted tickets to the Maine Lighthouse Museum
- Discounted tickets to the Farnsworth Art Museum and Wyeth Center
- Discount tickets for Capt. Jack's Lobster Adventure cruise, Nature cruise or lighthouse tours with Monhegan Boat Line.
- Green fees for 18 holes of golf at Rockland Golf Club or Samoset Resort (1 per person), cart rental (1 per room), rental of clubs (1 per person).
A two consecutive night stay added on to your Windjammer Cruise ranges in rate from $268 to $448 plus 9% lodging tax. Rate is dependent on time of year and the room chosen. Please contact the Maine Windjammers Association to book your trip. Contact us for more details.*
*Package must be requested at the time of booking an cannot be combined with any other offers.